“You Get What You Pay For!”
We’ve all heard the iconic remark, “You Get What You Pay For” however sometimes you do not generally know when something is certainly way too cheap or simply too pricey. So where can you want to discover what the normal rate might be?
A typical price for a photo booth nationwide will vary from $400 on the low end to $1500 depending on variables and also $3000+ for multi-day trade shows and corporate events.
Just what is the practical photo booth rental cost?
If you were hoping for much less but $500-$1500 seems to be an extra precise rate for a photo booth service with attachments that could go up to $3000. To some that might be jaw dropping. To others that cost array is easy. The reason for such a huge swing is due to the fact that there are many variables at play. It’s tough to divide the bare basics from the not-so-important photo booth rental accessories. It is additionally difficult to tell exactly what each service does in different ways. Even if a business information out a bullet checklist of features it does not imply both solutions are equal. You have to truly take a look at just what makes the firm both unique as well as different.
- Rental Time– Make sure you have the correct quantity of time for your event. The majority of occasions need at least two hours to begin. Three hours is a lot more typical especially for wedding celebrations. The amount of time you access the occasion is most likely the most vital thing. Do not go cheap right here. See to it you get the correct amount of time you require.
- The Camera – Ensure the camera is a newer DSLR cam over 18 mega pixels with a great lens. The lens equally as crucial as the camera, otherwise more crucial. Having a DSLR camera enables interchangeable lenses so you’re not stuck to just the package lens. Don’t simply presume they’re packing the booth with the ideal equipment. Demand to see a couple high resolution pictures of what the final picture top quality will appear like.
- Lighting equipment – The light they make use of is equally as vital. The larger the light the better the top quality of the light source. Having an umbrella or soft box is optimal so the light is not harsh as well as direct. Consider it like a cloud covering the sun. Taking an image of yourself in direct sunlight is not very flattering. It will certainly make your face look shiny and also produces rough darkness. You desire a photo booth that does not simply direct a straight bare light bulb flash at your face. Particularly if this is a wedding event. Individuals are typically coming spruced up as well as would like to obtain an excellent looking image of themselves with their household or partner.
- The Printer– Make sure they are printing with a dye sublimation printer not an inkjet. Ink Jet printers take a while to print (which implies guests will certainly be waiting) as well as the ink could smear quickly from finger prints. Dye Sublimation prints move with warmth as well as are promptly completely dry when they appear. Plus, the photo is covered as well as sealed. This will secure your photos from moisture or UV lights thus enabling your hard copies to last.
- Specialization – is the photo booth business you are thinking about focus on photo booths or have a history in photography solutions. A lot of companies are simply including photo booths to their endless supply of enjoyment or rental solutions. If the firm appears to be a one stop shop for whatever more than likely their not putting a lot of their daily attention toward supplying the best photo booth experience. Photo booths have a lot of moving components as well as still need a human touch to get every little thing working perfect.
REQUEST A QUOTE
To start, request a personalized quote! Scroll to the top of the page (or click HERE) and send us a quick message including as much information as possible about your event (i.e.: Name, Phone or Email, date, time, theme, type of event, etc.) so we can recommend on the best approach to your event.
SIGNING THE AGREEMENT
Once you’ve decided on renting a photo booth for your event, we can book your date! The process is very simple, you will receive an agreement from Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Nashville and once it is signed along with a deposit payment, you can now relax as we will take care of the rest. Lets Booth It – Photo Booth Rental Nashville will be onsite the day of your event to get the party started!
COMMUNICATE YOUR PREFERENCES
We will keep you on the loop on the development and with the entire planning process. Choose the perfect backdrop (upgrade fee may apply), your preference on the photo print (logos, static images), and even on how to brand the photo booth (upgrade fee applies). You will receive an email notification and it is where you would communicate all of the tweaks you would need for your perfect photo booth experience.
TIME TO ENJOY
On the big day we will arrive approximately one hour before the operational start time to set everything up. Once the event starts so does the fun. Your guests are sure to have a blast with our photo booth, props and our professional staff is always at the ready to help with the booth.
OUR SCRAPBOOK SERVICE
Another thing worth pointing out is our Memory Scrapbook service (upgrade fee applies); brides love this as it is a great keepsake from a wedding. Our Memory Scrapbook service allows guests to keep a tangible strip and place the other in the scrapbook, writing personalized notes to the bride and the groom. Once the reception has ended, we are able to provide you with a digital copy of all images (upgrade fee may apply).
Wishing you all the very best in finding the ideal photo booth for your next celebration or event. For all your photo booth rental needs, give us a phone call at Photo Booth Rental Nashville or contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you.
Let us help Make The party!